Statement of Rental Policy
STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
- This community is an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with federal fair housing laws and we do not discriminate against a protected class such as race, color, religion, sex, handicap status, familial status and national origin. We also comply with state and local fair housing laws. We provide reasonable accommodations and permit reasonable modifications for individuals with disabilities.
- Viewing an apartment. A vacant apartment may be shown to a prospective resident after it has been cleaned and prepared. Prospective residents are not required to complete a Visitor Information Card in order to be shown an apartment, but are required to present a photo ID in order to view any model or vacant unit. Prospective residents may be shown a model, particularly if the desired style of apartment is unavailable.
- Apartment availability. Apartments are available to lease when they become vacant. An apartment may also become available when an application is denied or when an applicant cancels his/her move-in. An apartment may be held for a prospective resident for two weeks upon the completion of a lease application and, if applicable, payment of a Processing Fee. If a move-in date is greater than two weeks from the date of application, the prospective resident’s name shall be placed on a wait list.
- Occupancy guidelines. Due to limited parking and building system capacity, the following occupancy guidelines have been established. If an existing resident household expands due to the birth or adoption of a child, that child will not be included in the per-person occupancy count for one year after the child is added to the household.
All Adult Household Families with Children
- Pets. Pets are not allowed at a community without prior written consent of the owner.
- An applicant’s income and/or assets must be verified prior to move-in. Income must be consistent and verifiable. Acceptable documentation includes, but is not limited to payroll/social security receipts and bank statements dated within 30 days, brokerage statements dated within 90 days, tax records dated within 1 year, court records, and housing vouchers, where applicable.
- Rental Criteria.
- This property uses automated credit scoring to approve or decline applications. Credit scoring treats all applicants objectively because it is based on real data and statistics.
- An application may be denied for poor or insufficient credit, insufficient income or assets, negative rental history, or criminal history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a lease application and, if applicable, pay a nonrefundable Processing Fee.
- An applicant cannot pose a threat to the safety of others.
- Any outstanding balance with the local electric utility must be paid prior to move-in.
- Modifications to our business practices required by third-party payers may not be acceptable.
- Questions regarding this rental policy or specific applicant screening decisions can be addressed by contacting either the Community Manager at the community or the Regional Manager using the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of this page.
Evelyn was great on giving me information about the property and made sure I had a great tour. She warmly welcomed me as soon as I arrived. Great staff!- Reginald D.
Waterfront is a great place to stay. With a great on property staff. I especially want to shoutout staff member Montez for his services.- Keetta B.
My stay at Waterfront Apartments has been nothing short of amazing since we moved in. It's been nearly a year since and I've fallen in love with waking up to the sunshine every morning, not to mention having my warm cup of coffee over looking the lake. Amenities are fabulous here with a 24 hour gym, two pet areas, and a nice pool for cooling off. This community is perfect for everyone… Right in the heart of VB with tons to do and see. I love it here and never want to leave!! <3333- Mali W.
I moved in February of this year and am very pleased with my apartment. The carpet was clean, appliances all worked, and I love the space in my two bedroom Clipper floor plan apartment. I LOVE my view from my patio... The staff have been fantastic at answering my questions. The maintenance team has been timely and efficient completing my service requests. Very please with my first ever apartment!- Evelyn M.